In our short article about innovation quotes we are going to present some great innovation quotes by great inventors, entrepreneurs and other business owners. The question we are following here is, if innovation is not also a part of mindset that enables people to invent.
A kind of free spirit and atmosphere that is helpful to encourage to drive the change new businesses need to succeed in fast growing markets. Our quotes represent the strong charakter traits of modern and former trader, employer and business men.
They all show and reprsent their extraordinary will to work on great products and achievements. Their meaningful tasks as business leaders are represented by their amazing statement: Here they are….
1. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
2. “The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.”
3. “Every once in a while, a new technology, an old problem,
and a big idea turn into an innovation.”
4. “For good ideas and true innovation, you need human interaction, conflict, argument, debate.”
5. “If you have always done it that way, it is probably wrong.”
6. “What is now proved was once only imagined.”
7. “Ultimately, progress and innovation win.”
8. “Innovation is the central issue in economic prosperity.”
9. “There’s a way to do it better—find it.”
10. “It always seems impossible until it is done.”
11. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
– St. Augustine
12. “The heart and soul of the company is creativity and innovation.”
13. “Innovation starts by intimately observing your customer.”
14. “If you’re not failing every now and again, it’s a sign you’re not doing anything very innovative.”
15. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
16. “Having influence is not about elevating self, but about lifting others.”
17.“Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.”
– J. K. Rowling
18. “The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.”
-Arthur C. Clarke
19. “I will act as if what I do will make a difference.”
– William James
These articles might be interesting for you as well
More related posts:
Inventions are really valuable in many ways. Whether you find new solu...
Sometimes it is not an invention but a complete new opportunity that ...
Crypto currencies re-engineered the banking and finance industry from...